Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Where I have been and where I am going

Pinned Image

As I am scrolling through my facebook newsfeed tonight this pops up from my friend's pinterest pin. It caught my attention because far too often I get consumed with where my life should be, what I should be doing, or what is wrong in my life instead of looking at the positives. I am posting this as a reminder to myself. Three years ago I had no idea I would be sitting here writing a blog about melanoma, being cancer free for three years, the wonderful opportunities that I had been given because of melanoma, the sadness that I have felt from melanoma and cancer in general, and how happy I should be with my life. Recently I have been really struggling with being happy with my life now and I am not a hundred percent sure why. Maybe because lots of changes are coming in my future and I fear them. In nine short months I will have to completely grow up and enter the real world, ready to educate other people's children. This is once again a reminder to have faith in God's plan. He has put me on every path I have been meant to travel and will continue to do so.