Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Being thankful!


As I walked around campus this afternoon I saw all the freshman by the dorms and the union making me a little nostalgic. I realized this was my last first day for a fall semester (at least until I get my Master's :) This makes me both a little sad and excited. I am in place I never thought I would get because it seemed like so many classes were ahead of me. Then I realized I maybe never would have had my dream and goal of attending and graduating college become a reality. Melanoma could have stole that from right under my feet. So as I dread having to study or get my projects done I have to remember and be so thankful for the gift I have been given. I may not have been able to graduate college if melanoma had taken my life. Hope everyone had a great first day of school!