Friday, September 7, 2012

Fall

I love fall word cloud

Fall is absolutely one of my FAVORITE times of the year. Even though I dread studying, school starts, it means September is here, which brings cooler temps, changing leaves, cozy clothes likes jeans and cardigans, hot chocolate and coffee, fall colors, pumpkins, my birthday, my mom's birthday, my mom and stepdad's anniversary, and the list goes on.  This year it means the sweltering days of summer are finally over! Today is the first day it will actually stay in the 60's and I am ecstatic. I may need to go and buy a fall smelling candle for my room and some apple cider this next weekend because today has me completely in fall mode. When I did a google search to find a picture for the blog I found too many that I fell in love with. Here are only a few or I would be listing the entire search results :) Enjoy a fall like day! Be thankful that you are here and able to enjoy it because so many are not.


Source


Source