Thursday, September 20, 2012

Say a little prayer

Yes, I do know those are some lyrics from the movie, My Best Friends Wedding. But more importantly the message holds true. Say a little prayer, today, tomorrow, and always for those around you who are in need of a little help from God. I have joined a new group on facebook so I am able to get into contact with other melanoma warriors. As much as I love this group because they all understand what I have been through and go through, I see and read how deadly melanoma can be. She really is a beast! So I ask you, my blog readers, to please say a little prayer for all those who are battling cancer and kicking it's a**. This post was inspired by all the melanoma warriors I have been reading about who are going through chemo, radiation, and any other treatments and for Robin Roberts from GMA.
Photo: We’re thinking about GMA's Robin Roberts today, sending her lots of warm wishes and good thoughts as she undergoes a bone marrow transplant. Wishing her a speedy recovery and many, many more birthdays.
Source